Dylan, how are the CD's of my Mini DV's coming along?

Tim Comeau

I need to use those for some marketing mate. Now that your neck is better, we can put you up on the Operating table and attach that third nut, so you'll have the same amount of courage as the rest of us!

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

And as your getting up off the ground from that one, please note that with the complete suspension installed on my 924S, and aligned, I was 4.5 seconds faster at AMP than last time I was out here. I made the frickin' atomic clock at Greenwich, England spin backwards!!!! I slowed the Earth's rotation down enough so that the moon slipped a few thousand more miles away from us. ....................................Then, I woke up.

What Tim fails to inform you is that while he was a ligitmate 4.5 seconds faster at AMP in Jan vs september. I was 4 seconds faster at AMP than in september event with the SAME suspension and the same tires.

Track conditions change. Remeber in september it was 105F and the track was noticably slick. This Jan air temps were 65-70F and the track was very nice and sticky.

There is no doubt Tim was up to speed out there and the suspension helped quite a bit, but... the enitire 4.5 seconds was not due to suspension. I'd guess about it would break down like this. 3 seconds, track conditions, 1 second from learning the track, 0.5 from suspension.

What about the graphics package? How much time was that worth?

Do you remember how you feel when you've blown this huge bubble gum bubble and it pops and is there hanging off your face?

Thanks alot , Joe..........

They are the next thing to do on my list now that we are almost un-packed from our move. I almost got onto them last night but was making a For Sale sign for my car to take to the POC short track this weekend. At 1:00 am I wasn't up to the recording task, sorry. Trust me, there is a few items outstanding, talk to my ex-landlord and bitch slap him for the delay. The freakin' idiot (ex-landlord, not you).