2005 ATC Aluminum Open 20' Trailer for Sale $5500

samdog

I've decided to go to an enclosed trailer so I'm selling my open trailer. It is an ATC aluminum 20' trailer. Because they are all aluminum, these trailers are very light and can be towed by light trucks. You won't even know it is there when empty. This trailer probably only has 1,000 miles at the very most. It has the upgrade option to make it 7500 GVWR. Also it has the 79" extended ramps, spare tire mounted to tongue, and removable fenders. It comes standard with electric brakes and all the goodies of a trailer of this quality. I have added three tool boxes to it. These are truck type aluminum boxes like you would see in the bed of a pickup. There is a large one across the front and two side boxes that hang off the sides. These boxes all lock and allow for a lot of storage room in the trailer. To buy this trailer from ATC today would cost $6900 and that doesn't include about $500 worth of tool boxes. I would like to get $5500 but I'll consider reasonable offers. I can deliver the trailer to Summit Point at the next event or you can pick it up in Suffolk, VA.

Thanks!

Steve Lewis

[email protected]