Where are all the VVC cars for Nationals??????

ledfoot2

I am registering for VVC-X this weekend. I don't believe in plastic money so I have to send in my entry to Cali.

If'n Farmer enters in X that will give us 5 for VVC-X and Frank makes 6. I only see 3 for VVC-1 and I don't think Kinman is comming. That will be 2 for VVC-1. Does anyone know if anyone else will show for VVC-1? Any T1 Vette or Vipper would Qualify.

Damn, I have never seen so mannnnnyyyy 944's entered for a race.

I am listed as VVCx but I have emailed Bryan Cohn a couple times to get me into VVC1. The 3 that are VVC1 are myself James Forbis, Allision Singer and Rudy Orawiec.

Rayman Kinman is still on the list for VVC1 but he has cancelled. If they cancel VVC1 then I am going to run PTA as I will have no chance with my stock motored T1 car against the VVCx cars.

Sorry guys. I wish I could make it. I am rebuilding my engine for the second time. and that has pretty much taken any extra funds I have. Trying to race with three small kids can sure make the budget tight.

Rayman

Kevin,

I am not sure. I think it is a bearing issue. I am pulling it out, again, to check it out. I am going to try to run some really heavy weight oil in it first to see if it will maintain pressure.

I'm in....did my long weekend at Summit Point. My car is classified as

V V X.....Wonder how we will all do against a World Challange Vette????

All Right Frank!

Farmer is a good shoe with some good racing experience. Several years with Speed GT as a privateer.

I would take on most Speed GT cars, but Farmer is also a good driver. Adds to the excitment.

Frank .....congrats!!!! Look forward to meeting you at MO>

Farmer is quick, he races down here in the SE......but we are all ready for him....ain't that right David!!!!!

I am not finding David registered. I need a final count. So if your thinking about comming you gotta let me know. I was reading the confingency programs & there are none for us....I am trying to work with some of the vendors to have some sort of contincency.

Regristration is showing 4 v v x & 1 v v 1.. If there are more of you please let me know.

as of today 4 V V C 1 entries

3 V V C X entries..me and 2 Vipers.

so with Frank and Kevin signed up, it will be 3 vipers against 2 vettes.

sounds fair to me, don't you think Kevin????

OK, now your ganging up on me. I can't take this.

Where does everyone plan on paddocking? I most likely

will be in the grassy knoll....

Hey..the smack talk is half the fun!!!!

I rented a garage. After three runoffs in the grass, I decided to bite the bullit and "park up front"

Frank...bring a lawn mower>>>no sh*t>>>in 2005 we had to cut the grass so we weren't walking around in weeds to our ankles.

OKAY....back to the smack talk>>>>Vettes 1,2 in 2006 over the Vipers

Bob, what did they ding you for on that garage?

Yes, NASA does have my entry and I am on the list!

My T1 Corvette with a reasonable motor will be pressing as hard as possible.

I will be paddocking with Jay-Bird Matus. Not sure where.

kevin...

$1000 for the garage, I split it with another guy. You know how it is stuck out in the grass, especially if it rains

You and Frank made the list today. I guess Farmer isn't coming...but hey 5 cars, we'll have a blast.

See you guys in a couple of weeks. I'm leaving atlanta 5am wednesday , so I should get there about 3pm .