Rollcage requirements?

Bugeater

Frank and other Viper guys,

Do you have specs on your cage, and know the minimum requirement that can be implemented to run V2?

I currently have the Autoform Rollbar installed, and am trying to see if its possible to use this as a starting point, or if I need to build from scratch.

Trying to make it to the VIR event....!

I read them and looked at the diagram. I was hoping to get some feedback on any Viper out there that have put in the cage, and if anyone have made it using the autoform rollbar. Any specific tips on cage design etc...since these darn cars have no footwell space (no deadpedal) and any other Viper specific issues to look out for. I am against the clock so to speak, and dont want to reinvent the wheel. Or reinvent the cage for these cars.

Basically want to get some feedback from someone that has already "been there done that" with this specific car. Anyone besides Frank run a viper and post on these boards?

Bug,

Hopefully our conversation helped you out. I would not use the Autoform Roll Bar to incorporate into a Roll Cage. The Roll Bar was origionally fabricated for Drag Racers & Looks.

Do exactly what Mr. Hawkins suggests.