• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mwilson7

• EFisher12

• pederb

• PAI Racing

Peder,

Vukovich Classic is an annual supermodified race at Madera Speedway up north of Fresno. Madera is a 1/3 mile paved oval.

http://maderaspeedway.com/ You know, roundy-round.

The classic is held to commemorate Billy Vukovich of Fresno who won the Indy 500 twice (1953 and 1954) and was killed at Indy in 1955.

My references to AI running there were a joke.

To learn more about supermodified racing go to: http://www.srllatemodels.com/sm/index.html or visit your local library.

Sean

Hey guys, dont forget that in CS you will be running with some Hondas. Ryan I hope you put HC with AI in Cali speedway. I saw a good stright for you V8 guys and also some small turnes for 4 banger guys. I know this is going to be the best race ever.

Im putting my money with Wilson on this one boys.... Nashville will get the big turnout for sure. Racing under the lights sold me on this one... see you at the track Mark.

E Fisher #12

AI Mid west

We are looking forward to it ! Looks like we are going to make Nashville, Mid Ohio and Road America. Any word on our fearless AI Series leader? I can't wait to see what you mad scientists have cooked up for 04. I will be slow, we havent touched the car so you don't have to worry about me, we just decided to make Nashville last week. See ya at the track.

E Fisher #12

AI Mid West Chump !!

Us! you definitely have us mistaken for someone else!! We are just sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for Nashville. Eric on the otherhand is hard at work but he won't way what he's doing!!

The event schedule is up for Nashville at http://www.racenasa.com. The AI/AIX/CMC drivers will be in a split start with the Big Bore group for the Saturday Evening race under the lights. Nashville is in the Central Time Zone, so 6:00 will be 15 minutes after sundown.

The 100 mile enduro is scheduled as the final event of the night, with a party and all awards to follow.

There are almost 20 AI/AIX/CMC cars signed up for the event. This is going to be an awesome start to the season!

LM

Brian, how about Cannonball Run ?!?! You remind me of the Evil Doctor. One night we have to hit all the Country Bars though... right?

E Fisher #12

AI MID WEST

Brian, how about Cannonball Run ?!?! You remind me of the Evil Doctor. One night we have to hit all the Country Bars though... right?

E Fisher #12

AI MID WEST

Cannonball run will be there!!

Only problem is that I don't think we can stay at the track and I'm DEFINITELY NOT inviting any of you guys back to my hotel room!!

I've been told to stay away from Pantas regardless of the weather.....

• Members

I've been told to stay away from Pantas regardless of the weather.....

I've got your #...

"he who holds the black flag... laughs last..."

Wow!!! Camping....movies....leaf blowers???

What kind of American Iron race weekends do you folks have over there???

Are there marshmellows over an open fire and are you required to give a scouts honor wave by before being passed???

-=- Todd

Wow!!! Camping....movies....leaf blowers???

What kind of American Iron race weekends do you folks have over there???

Are there marshmellows over an open fire and are you required to give a scouts honor wave by before being passed???

-=- Todd

Don't forget the Kum By Ya songs before and after each race.

Mark