• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mwilson7

• EFisher12

• mansier

• PAI Racing

For some reason I didn't think we could stay at Nashville. I actually had thought it was track policy but I guess I was wrong.

I'm not bringing the RV because I would have to de-winterize it to drive it down there and then winterize it again when I got back to Detroit.

I don't think there is anything better than driving for 9-10 hours and then pulling a car off a trailer that hasn't been run in 6 months and hope nothing goes wrong for two days of racing.

Does anyone else think this is a receipe for disaster?

P.S. We try to have fun whenever we race! That's why we have movies, BBQ, etc.....

We already did that two pages ago.... so unless your planning to duke it out with us at Nashville keep the campfire pot shots to a minimum.

E Fisher #12

AI Mid West

Well I think we know which region wins the 'most posts ABOUT a contest'...

So, around this 'campfire', do you guys tell scary stories about getting passed by CMC cars?

J.K. Tacovini..... we hope you attend one of our camping/racing weekends in the near future. (FYI) the leaf blower is Mark Wilsons secret weapon under the hood.... not for removing leafs at the track. Good luck to you guys in Texas for 04.

E Fisher #12

AI Mid West

Well I think we know which region wins the 'most posts ABOUT a contest'...

So, around this 'campfire', do you guys tell scary stories about getting passed by CMC cars?

Actually the campfire is usually started by one of the carbed CMC cars catching fire........

That would be assuming that a CMC actually shows up to race east of the rockies......

It would seem that racing in a class by yourself has the same effect as a tree falling in a forest when no one is around to see it?

At least CMC and AI are following the same schedules now that they are combined which should really help get sponsors to take notice. Which reminds me. When is this forum going to have CMC added to it?