#29 won't be in attendance at Nationals

z28racergirl

I've been holding my cards to my chest for too long. I'm not going to Nationals. I actually won't retract my registration until the last second to prevent an "imposter" #29 running at NASA's first Nationals. I'm sorry to hear that Ernesto and Vageli are also out. Is Pat L running an Audi or a Ford? And props to Paul Brown and anyone else from West Region who go.

I've seen enough on this forum about money and travel, etc. Some things work for some people and some for others. In initial planning I knew it would be better for me to have my own rig/stuff/husband with me and that means 2 weeks off from work and (my estimate) $7K. I'd rather spend that time and money elsewhere unfortunately. We also have an older, ailing dog that we're currently staying home to care for. Yes, I've chosen 13 years of love and affection over NASA's first Nationals. I'm sure JWL and Ryan understand, right?

This is my "news" and my reasonings. Hopefully I'll be at BW in October though! Depending on the doggy situation I may just spectate though. But #29 will be around when Tyson is not, I keep reminding myself of that.

To all of you who go to Nationals--HAVE FUN! And please be safe too! And kick some @rse for the West!

Christine

Arrrrgh, sorry to hear Christine. Best wishes for your sick family member. Hopefully you still had a few cervezas to celebrate Fiesta in SB!

... and I will hopefully be running both the mustang and the Audi at Mid O. Although the Audi is currently behind schedule to be ready