Windows Roll up and down or not

RedRicer

HI all,

I am in the middle of an extensive gut of a car. In time trials and road racing in general I do NOT need windows that roll up and down, and it would be better to remove the glass entirely and maybe replace it with lexan or some plastic but not neccessary.

My partner comes from a Drag racing background and thinks the windows need to work for some reason and I need an opinion that hasn't been tainted by the 1320.

Thanks

Danny

Front driver's window needs to be down or removed. Not sure about passenger side, but I think you can pin a lexan window in place. If you have glass, the passenger window needs to be down.

Thanks Pat,

Thats what I have been saying but these drag guys seem to know it allready! Anyhow thanks for the input and I can show them the SCC write up on your car to prove you know something about this.

Thanks Pat,

Thats what I have been saying but these drag guys seem to know it allready! Anyhow thanks for the input and I can show them the SCC write up on your car to prove you know something about this.

Rock and Roll, man... good luck putting the car together!