I'm Confused

texxdave

Ok, I know everybody was a rookie at some time so hear is my newbie question. I am running spec miata in NASA only for now.

I am biulding my car and I am almost done. All I really still need for the race is tires. I thought I read that I had to use Toyo 205/50/15 RA1s(Did I see that somewhere?). Now it seems this might not be correct. Do I have to use any particular brand or size of tire?

What do you recogmend?

At the HPDE I pretty much was running at the limitations of the street tires I had so I would like a good tire.

Thanks for any help

Dave Herbeck

[email protected]

Ok, I know everybody was a rookie at some time so hear is my newbie question. I am running spec miata in NASA only for now.

I am biulding my car and I am almost done. All I really still need for the race is tires. I thought I read that I had to use Toyo 205/50/15 RA1s(Did I see that somewhere?). Now it seems this might not be correct. Do I have to use any particular brand or size of tire?

What do you recogmend?

At the HPDE I pretty much was running at the limitations of the street tires I had so I would like a good tire.

Thanks for any help

Dave Herbeck

[email protected]

Yes, Toyo RA-1. 205/50/15 or 205/55/14 Rule 16.2

http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/Spec-Miata-Challenge.pdf

Make sure to get the Toyo Decals so you'll be eligible for contigency $$.