RUSH REQUEST - NASA Stickers?

Markus

Hello -

I saw in the TT rules that we are required to have 4 NASA stickers, one on each side of our car, for the event.

Since this is different than usual and I don't have any stickers - any way I can get some mailed out to me this week? I'd really like to get them set up at home instead of rushing and slapping them on at the track.

Also just curious are these old style stickers or have ones been made up with the new logo?

If someone can mail this to me - just PM me for my physical address.

THANKS!!!!

- Mark

Additionally, for those of us that planned on getting stickers at the event, can one of the powers at be confirm that's a viable plan?

Thanks.

Markus,

The stickers (old logo) are $2.00 each and the patches (new logo) are $5.00 each. I just ordered a limited supply from Dave Ho at the NASA office. You can call Dave or see me at the track.

Regards,

John

• National Staff

There will be plenty of stickers available at the track, both at tech and registration. Once again, if you wear a driving suit, it needs to have a NASA patch on it. Once again, you need to take all decals and patches from competing race organizations off of your car and driving suit.