Thunderhill November enduro, Sunday night race?

Tom A

I was thinking of trying to enter the November enduro at T-Hill, until I looked at the schedule and saw this:

November 12th Thunderhill Raceway 3 Hour (Night)

The 12th is Sunday. All the other night enduros this year have been on Saturday. A Sunday night race makes for a really long day, and an ugly tow home.

Is this right, is it really scheduled for Sunday night?

Looks like the norcal region is going to run their enduros on sunday. we just ran the enduro a sears point which was on sunday afternoon. By the time we got the car to the paddock area after the race the place was vacant. couldn't even get the race results till tuesday or wednesday. Not the best way to encourage participation, but I guess we will have to deal with it for this year. I know the socal guys run their enduros on saturday, buttonwillow next month.

Are you one of the Enduro chairmen or NASA officials? I sure would like a clarification. I will agree that in the past all enduros have been on saturday, but the last event was sunday late afternoon. There was a post from a few months ago that seemed to confirm the date. If you are connected with NASA officially we all would like to know for sure. thanks

It is not a mistake. The enduro will be on Sunday Nov. 12 from 3pm to 6pm.

It's a night enduro because of the 5:00PM sunset, so headlights will be required.