Brand-spankin-new and hungry for info

eb_1wolf

Just attended the NASA Nationals at Mid-Ohio and I'm hooked! I really want to attend another event where the FFR cars will race... Loved the Cobra! I live in SE Ohio and I hope there is another race before winter in my area, any ideas??

I just bought my NASA membership, and I'm hungry for any info on getting started towards racing one of these Cobras. I'm a couple years from being able to afford to actually buy a car, but I want to start my education now.

My only racing experience was a decade ago racing a Street Stock at Lorain County Speedway (oval track).

Welcome!

If you're in SE Ohio, you may be a little closer to another region besides the OH/IN region. Our (OH/IN region) last event is Oct. 6,7, and 8th at Putnam Park (about an hour west of Indianapolis). From what it sounds like, I'd plan on starting out in HPDE with whatever car you have that will be reliable at the track. Grab a helmet, some decent brake pads/fluid and come out and play!