HDPE at Cal. Speedway

PapaJohn

First time with NASA. So when I get to the gates at 6:30 AM enter off of Cherry the main gate right. Do I clean out my car and go straight to tech or do I go to check in at registration first? I printed the self tech sheet for HPDE do I just fill this out myself and present this to the tech station at the time? Thanks for your help

First time with NASA. So when I get to the gates at 6:30 AM enter off of Cherry the main gate right. Do I clean out my car and go straight to tech or do I go to check in at registration first? I printed the self tech sheet for HPDE do I just fill this out myself and present this to the tech station at the time? Thanks for your help

Not sure which gate will be open. It will either be the main gate or the gate down a little further at the top of the hill. If the main gate looks closed, just continue down to the next gate.

For HPDE, if you registered online, there will be a list posted outside of registration. If you are on the list, you are set.

Fill out the self-tech form with your car and personal info and stick it under your windshield and drive your car over to tech. The inspector will sign off the sheet. In the past, the tech sheets have been collected on pre-grid before you go out for your first session.

Make sure you are at the HPDE meeting in the driver's lounge at 8 AM- don't be late. All of your remaining questions can be answered there.

Have fun and Happy Motoring!