2005 Carson 20 foot enclosed race car trailer

mrmustang

3/8" Plywood Walls, 3/4" Plywood Floor, White Vinyl Ceiling, .030 Smooth Aluminum Exterior (some minor road rash), Chrome Front Corners & Top Rail, All Wheel Electric Brakes, Independent Torsion Suspension, E-Z Lube Hubs, ST205/75R/15 Radial Tires mounted on White Modular Wheels, 12V Breakaway, E track with adjustable wheel bonnets, two roof vents, 6' 8" interior height, 82" between wheel wells, 48" side door, 2 5/16th" trailer hitch, Polar White exterior. Less than 5,000 miles on the trailer, less than 200 miles on complete brake overhaul. No longer need an enclosed trailer. Might (MIGHT) consider a partial trade on an open aluminum trailer. Price is $5,900. Serious inquiries only please.

Click the attached url for pictures

http://www.bills2.us/trailer.html

How much does it weigh?

Did you tow your mustang in it?

The trailer weighs in at 2725lbs and I have used it to tow my 73 Mustang convertible and my 95 "R" Model (along with the ERA Cobra).......

Bill S.

To much weight for my little Trailblazer to tow. I need to go with aluminum.

I will be towing a 2003 mustang cobra. How did your's fit in the 20'??

Anything to pass on??

Thanks

Well this one has been sold, not replacing it with anything else right now.

Things to pass on, make sure that you have a decent tow vehicle, anti sway and load leveling hitch (class V) are highly suggested.

Bill S.