tires after first hpde

ageiser

Just did my first HPDE on Sat. and it was better than I thought it would be (and I expected a lot). Everything went great except now my tires (street tires) have collected a lot of excess rubber from the track. Is there an easy way to get this off or do I just have to "drive" it off?

For a few days after I ran my street tires I would be heading down the Highway and there would be a loud clunk and at first I thought something happened to the car then I realized it was just the rubber flyin off!

Just did my first HPDE on Sat. and it was better than I thought it would be (and I expected a lot). Everything went great except now my tires (street tires) have collected a lot of excess rubber from the track. Is there an easy way to get this off or do I just have to "drive" it off?
just consider it "extended tread life"

just consider it "extended tread life"

LOL, after you scrubbed a few hundred miles off them in a few hours!

Just did my first HPDE ... now my tires (street tires) have collected a lot of excess rubber from the track. ...

LOL....do you realize how expensive all that rubber is that you got to take home with you?

Enjoy it while it lasts. It will wear off quickly.