2006 NASA Nationals TTB Poster

cschutze

• Members
It just doesn't look right to me Next year it will change I'm saving my pennys now

Doesnt look right? Looks good to me, lookit all that German iron up in here!!! Dont hate!

It just doesn't look right to me Next year it will change I'm saving my pennys now

Doesnt look right? Looks good to me, lookit all that German iron up in here!!! Dont hate!

Iron You mean Tin right!

And I don't hate stuff so slow

• Members

Iron You mean Tin right!

oh come on!

Like you would have done any better than where you finished!!!! They have room for 11 cars on the poster....... yours is right where your plastic car would have placed. meh!

Iron You mean Tin right!

oh come on!

Like you would have done any better than where you finished!!!! They have room for 11 cars on the poster....... yours is right where your plastic car would have placed. meh!

At the front on my 40 session tire's lookin at those time's Hell didn't Greg beat the B cars there

At least my car run's Most of the time

• Members
At the front on my 40 session tire's lookin at those time's Hell didn't Greg beat the B cars there

In the world of woulda coulda shoulda's, you DID'NT!

So you dont get to brag about how fast you might of gone with your 40 session tires and your leaky valve cover and the smelly interior! Ya dont getta!!

But you can tell me all about it when I see's ya next!

Meanwhile, buy yourself a poster and you can tape in the picture of your car at the bottom of the poster!

In the world of woulda coulda shoulda's, you DID'NT!

So you dont get to brag about how fast you might of gone with your 40 session tires and your leaky valve cover and the smelly interior! Ya dont getta!!

But you can tell me all about it when I see's ya next!

Meanwhile, buy yourself a poster and you can tape in the picture of your car at the bottom of the poster!

I can bench race all I want And I told you before, the smell goes away when you have a car that can break 60mph top speed

Will you ever bring that want to be Audi out again? Maybe you should get an integra so you can at least have a chance to stay with Mark nutkick

There will be no poster of champions by default

I'm sure they are great cars with good driver's

Hope to see the 11/12th, I'll bring the beer buddy![/b]