Two Open Trailers For Sale

Tims

I have 2 open trailers for sale. One is a new Carson wood deck trailer(black in color) that I bought new 3-4 years ago. It needs nothing and has been used regularly, but not abused. It has a longer set of ramps, tire rack, tongue jack with wheel, one axle has electric trailer brakes, and a 12v winch with deep cycle battery. It has a California permanent registration as well. original trailer cost more the $2200. for sale for $2200.

Second trailer is an open trailer with the center section open as well, It is extra wide and can haul a Late Model stockcar. It is older and well used. It has surge brakes(not working currently), a tire rack, a swing away tongue jack with wheel, and ramps that fold up behind the car. this trailer is a bit ugly but it get the job done and is wide enough to haul any race car out there. It also has the california permanent registration. $1500.

both located in North Hollywood, Ca near the Burbank Airport

please email me with any for pics, questions or offers

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What are the total lengths of each trailer (tongue to tail). I have limited storage, so the length is what will make the difference.

Thanks.

Both have an 18' deck plus the tongue area. I would say 21' would be long enough. I know neither will fit a "standard" length garage. I can measure both for exact lengths but it wil take a few days.

Tim,

Don't go to any trouble to get measurments yet. I am waiting for a key for the storage unit so that I may take a final measurement.

I will get back to you if it is close to the numbers you gave me.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

tough to find a garage that will fit a trailer and tough to find a trailer that will fit in a garage. Many boat owners have the same problem. good luck on your search

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...