ST Car Classification Form

Bus

• National Staff

No, you're still ok. Sorry, I'm working on the TT and PT rules, and won't have time to develop the Form until after those rules are published. Our webmaster is also working on getting an on-line calculator up and running to make it easy to "play" with the numbers for your vehicle to find the optimal setup. Since nobody really needs the forms for a month, I thought I would just get the rules out as quickly as possible without the Forms. They might be posted in a week or so. I'll put an announcement up on the forum when they are available.

The fuel cell rules would come straight from the CCR. I just read them again, and didn't see any mention of a replacement date. I know that the inspectors always look at the bladders for signs of aging when they do the annual tech inspections, and request a replacement if there is any concern.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for being a pain ; but is the ST1/ST2 form finished as of yet. I busy getting the car ready for the new year and would like to get the PAPERWORK out of the way. Thanks

• National Staff
Sorry for being a pain ; but is the ST1/ST2 form finished as of yet. I busy getting the car ready for the new year and would like to get the PAPERWORK out of the way. Thanks

Don't you guys ever check the NASA website? It's been up there for a long time (about 1 hour ) Have at it.....

http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules.html

Funny, I was just looking for that yesterday!

NASA Texas has our first race for 2007 on February 3-4. I'll will running in ST-1 with some others. I think ST-2 will be much more popular.