How Many are in for ST - SU and What are You Bringin'?

TexaST-1

OK so who is in for ST1 ST2 and SU?

I know of 4 for TEXAS. 2 Vettes and 2 Vipers we may have some Porsche Cups coming and some Ferraris plus some 2 BMW-Ms, but they will need to decide who they want to play with. GPC can run an "Overlay" set up.

I am bring my 99 ex T1 C5. Plans to run in ST1. ST2 is too far back to go.

ST2 is a good spot for SCCA T1s to come and play. I think SCCA's Super Touring will probably still fit in ST2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TexaST-1

• Tiger Racing

• AU N EGL

• Falcon

I'm planning on ST1 in the SoCal region. Although I'm going to have to make quite a bit more horsepower and add some aero to be competitive. Working on both during the offseason.

Hope to see a big ST1 field at Nationals next year!

DSC00613-vi.jpg

I'm hoping to get my RX-7 into ST2 next season. I don't know how many races I'll get to and I doubt I'll be able to afford the wheel/tire package to be a threat at nationals, but it'll still be fun.

1985 RX-7, Ford 302 powerplant, '91 RX-7 front suspension, '00 Miata IRS. I'll be running in SE mostly, TTS until I get the cage installed and my comp liscence.

Big props to NASA and Greg for getting all the classes in line and filling in this gap!

Edited by Guest

I'm planning on running in ST2 with my #33 91 C4 Vette. I expect all my events will be limited[$$$$$$$$] to the OH/IN region. I ran with a great group[small] but SUPER people last year. Being able to roar around a race track is a fullfillment of a childhood dream! Remember It's never to late to have a great childhood. Tell me how I can register my car as #33 so I don't need to renumber the car.

It looks like I will be throwing my hat into ST1 with my '02 Corvette Z06 #94.............I think I am going to have to get rid of my stock motor with headers and put my real motor back in.....coupled with a couple of aero mods it may just be competitive. Probably will only be running on DOT tires though.

Probably will only spend time in my area.

Looking over the Time Trial classes of 2006, I felt limited by TTA, and intimidated by TTU, so I'm excited about the addition of TTS (ST2). I've decided to convert my dedicated autocross car to a dedicated time attack car! ST2 should be a very interesting field. I'm really looking forward to it.

title9.jpg

i think matt wants #26 for the 26 bottles of power steering fluid we went through at the nationals or the 26 inch pry bar needed to pop the hood release thanks again for the offer matt

It looks like I will be throwing my hat into ST1 with my '02 Corvette Z06 #94.............I think I am going to have to get rid of my stock motor with headers and put my real motor back in.....coupled with a couple of aero mods it may just be competitive. Probably will only be running on DOT tires though.

Yah I may have to cobble something together as well.

Yah I may have to cobble something together as well.

You need to!!

Thats an easy one... Stand on the skinny pedal to the right and hold on..

I'll be there in ST2! Coming in an '02 C5 ex T1 car. Z06Racer gave me his old car, but he didn't give me any advice!

We are finishing up my FFR Cobra - should be able to dial the power in the make ST-1. It is a supercharged 331 small block so it is just a question of finding the right boost and rev lmit.

Hope to be done in the Spring.