Sold:24' Carmate Enclosed Trailer For Sale in Virginia $4500

samdog

I'm going to a two car trailer next year so I've got to sell my current 24' (interior length) enclosed trailer. It is a 1996 Carmate in nice shape. I put new wheels and Goodyear Marathon Load Range "E" tires on it last season at a cost of around $1K. It has electric brakes on both 3500 LB axles and the brakes are brand new. We have sectioned off the front 6' or so of the trailer and built a living space. There is an air conditioner and the room is fully insulated. It is a great escape for the really hot or really cold track days. There is a futon in there now but I'm probably going to keep it. The trailer is black, plywood interior walls and treated plywood floor with outdoor carpet over it. Lots of "D" rings, some cabinets, 110V lighting and A/C etc. I've got pictures I can email but I'll get them posted when I can. The flaws on the trailer are that the right side fiberglass fender is missing a small chunk where someone grazed me while the trailer was parked at a race. I've got the piece and it just needs to get fiberglassed back on. I'll do that before I sell it but it will show in the pictures now. The black outside is fading in some places but nothing terrible. No rust or other structural issues. This is a nice solid trailer that needs nothing to roll next season. I'd like $4500 for it.

Thanks,

Steve Lewis

944 Cup #72

[email protected]

Suffolk, VA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...