Where/what is good helmet/hans combo for new rules?

Red Tornado

For those of us needing to update the basic equipment anyway I figured would ask folks what they recommend.

I figure a cool suit is now virtually req'd since you would have to likely have hans and helmet on prior to pulling down to grid (I am guessing it isn't as easy as quickly throwing on your helmet anymore).

Any ideas (price range, just not crazy money).

Thanks

I figure a cool suit is now virtually req'd since you would have to likely have hans and helmet on prior to pulling down to grid (I am guessing it isn't as easy as quickly throwing on your helmet anymore).
Certainly more that just hopping in a street car, but it's not that bad. I always drive to the grid with no helmet, just because I don't like to drive through the pits with limited visibility-- hard to back out of your space and watch out for all the traffic. I wait until the 5 minute signal, and still have plenty of time to start my camera, put on my HANS, belts, helmet, and gloves with time to spare. I find it more covenient to put on HANS and belts first, then helmet, then attach the HANS tethers. When I'm done, I take off my helmet then HANS and hang them on their hooks before getting out of the car.

It's a good idea to try it out at home a few times to figure out what your order of operations is, including closing the door and putting up the window net. For instance, I have to get my helmet on before I tighten the belts or I can't reach the helmet hanging on it's hook; I also keep my gloves up on the dashboard and have to put them down on my lap before starting with the belts or they are out of reach. You get the idea.