4 Hoosiers 205-55-14 brand new for sale $400

wacrxguy

I have four 205-55-14 Hoosiers for sale 400 dollars plus shipping. Two of the tires are R3S04's and 2 of the tires are R3S05's The 04's were bought in June of this last year. I ordered 6 tires thinking in my head at the time (damn noobie) that I would go through front tires a lot faster than rear ones so if I bought 6 I could twice the life out of the rear tires as the front ones. Then a much wiser person told me that I should rotate the tires front to back to get the most life out of them. So that is what I did so the other 2 just sat in my basement. Then I went and bought 2 of the R3S05's when they went on clearance since they were sold out of the 04's These were bought in September. and have also been stored in my basement since I bought them. I was planning on running these next season but it looks like we will be running the RA1's as a spec tire and my car is not eligible for ITA so these are no use to me.

So again.

2 R3S04's 6 months old

2 R3S05's 3 months old

All have been stored in my heated basement since bought none of them have have been mounted. 400 dollars plus shipping. I am located in Spokane, WA 99205

• 2 weeks later...