Brakes ??

tom97ss

Hey John ,

Yeah, i get around like a bad set of luggage.

I plan on running my Z06 TT this year for some much needed track time. I have a set of brembos not being used at the moment from the camaro, I plan on putting those on and move the Front calipers to the rear.

You should be fine with the C5 setup Tom, just get the best pads you can with some cooling ducts and fluid of choice.

I ran them on the bird with v710's 315's @ 3700lbs and they never let me down on track.

John

You should be fine with the C5 setup Tom, just get the best pads you can with some cooling ducts and fluid of choice.

I ran them on the bird with v710's 315's @ 3700lbs and they never let me down on track.

John

Oh thank god you are not in TTB now. Now I won't have to chase you around. Good luck catching up to Greg (if he stays in C). How is the cage coming along, who is building it?

John

Oh thank god you are not in TTB now. Now I won't have to chase you around. Good luck catching up to Greg (if he stays in C). How is the cage coming along, who is building it?

I should be in B by the end of the year, I have 14 points left in C But I still have to weigh the car.

I catch Greg everytime I come around to lap him

I just got home from droping it off at Blain Fabrication I should have it back by Fontana

• Members
Addendum:

Good to see such fine comraderie among the fast Pontiac guys!

Im confused..... you used the words FAST and Pontiac in the same sentence?

Leghorn..... fast?? Thats the funniest thing ive seen all year!!!

Addendum:

Good to see such fine comraderie among the fast Pontiac guys!

Im confused..... you used the words FAST and Pontiac in the same sentence?

Leghorn..... fast?? Thats the funniest thing ive seen all year!!!

You know it ExRacer

Normally we put REALLY FAST Shawn, thats why you didn't understand it! And I have my weekends of beating 95% of the field, with a track record or two

• Members
Oh, my nickname is "lightning" not Foghorn! And its not from the movie

Yeah, you are the new envorinmentally friendly ElEcTrIcAlY fried chicken!! Bock-bock!!

Hey Jon, can you help is out in the Enduros? If we have a weak or dead battery, can you just grab the battery terminals and jump start the car for us?

Oh, my nickname is "lightning" not Foghorn! And its not from the movie

Yeah, you are the new envorinmentally friendly ElEcTrIcAlY fried chicken!! Bock-bock!!

Hey Jon, can you help is out in the Enduros? If we have a weak or dead battery, can you just grab the battery terminals and jump start the car for us?

No problem buddy, It was Gregs truck that treid to take me out

• National Staff

That's why you shouldn't touch any of my stuff--truck included, Foghorn.

For those of you not getting the inside joke here, Foghorn took an indirect hit from a lightning bolt at Buttonwillow a few months ago. I was safe inside of the dry garage about 20 feet away from him, while he was standing on the wet asphalt outside of the garage, with one hand on my truck. He wasn't hurt, but the look on his face was priceless.

Edited by Guest

• Members
For those of you not getting the inside joke here, Foghorn took an indirect hit from a lightening bolt at Buttonwillow a few months ago. I was safe inside of the dry garage about 20 feet away from him, while he was standing on the wet asphalt outside of the garage, with one hand on my truck. He wasn't hurt, but the look on his face was priceless.

And thats about when he kinda sorta got fast!

cowinkydink?

For those of you not getting the inside joke here, Foghorn took an indirect hit from a lightening bolt at Buttonwillow a few months ago. I was safe inside of the dry garage about 20 feet away from him, while he was standing on the wet asphalt outside of the garage, with one hand on my truck. He wasn't hurt, but the look on his face was priceless.

cowinkydink?

When is the next rain/thunder storm, I need to go even faster

Ah the smell of electrically fried chicken feathers , , ,mmmmm!

I'd fogotten about that incident, bet Foghorn hasn't . . .

John you're taken the ribbing well dude, next year will be a good chance to see whether that speed you got will help ya. Are you really going to run AI with that puppy (chickenhawk)?

Ah the smell of electrically fried chicken feathers , , ,mmmmm!

I'd fogotten about that incident, bet Foghorn hasn't . . .

John you're taken the ribbing well dude, next year will be a good chance to see whether that speed you got will help ya. Are you really going to run AI with that puppy (chickenhawk)?

It's a building year, for me at my new job and the car!

Those feathers are on fire becuase I drive soooooo fast

the look on his face was priceless.

cowinkydink?

You do need to go faster, last time it rained even I caught up to you.

BTW in AI they will pass you in the "turn"...

I missed the lightning, but the look on John's face is always priceless...

the look on his face was priceless.

cowinkydink?

You do need to go faster, last time it rained even I caught up to you.

BTW in AI they will pass you in the "turn"...

I missed the lightning, but the look on John's face is always priceless...

Even in a "race" most wouldn't try and pass in those conditions were you TRIED I don't mind being pass in a corner by people that know what thier doing!

Than again I guess with 2 tire's on the wet surface at all time's, and an ear infection, and out having fun in the rain, you can catch me Than I drove away from you after your stupid move

Hey nice driving Scott! Better yet..... Why don't you put a clutch in that car and lets see how well you drive