TOYO TIRES BUCKS!

Tim Comeau

I just mailed in the official race results and the paperwork neccessary to get the podium finishers their TOYO TIRES bucks!

Pete Yousko gets $70 towards his next set of Proxes RA-1's for his 2 third place finishes at Fontana! His first race! Welcome to the Show, Pete!

Chris Benbow gets $150 for his fine second place finishes on Saturday and Sunday. Also his first race! Welcome to the Show, Chris!

Oh, and I got $300 for winning both races.............somebody stop me before I kill again..................

Pete, I also have your 3rd place medal from Sunday.

I'm hoping it's 90 days to ask for the TOYO bucks!! If you only have 90 days to actually use them then that is a very nice loophole for TOYO.

Please let us know so we can plan if we get them.

Eric

Someone will always need tires. If I needed tires, and didnt' have any credits with Toyo, I'd buy someone's. Errr ... anyone's but Tim's.

What's wrong with my tires? besides the flat spots?..............

You have 90 days from the date the race results are posted to cash in your TOYO TIRES bucks toward new tires. I didn't see anything about having to buy 4 at once............

There should be 2 more races for sure to earn bucks before the 90 day deadline. We might even squeeze in June's event, since it's early in the month and the race results say Posted onMarch 11.

You know Tim, the liberals in the group would probably have you take all of your Toyo bucks (Chris, you too) and distribute them equally to all of us that did not win any. How else are the soiled masses, such as we are, ever going to be able to pull ourselves up?