Woo Hoo! The check from TOYO TIRES just came in the mail!

Tim Comeau

Our regular letter carrier is on vacation or something (maybe he went postal) so the mail hasn't been getting delivered until 6:00PM!!!! The wife just went out in the dark to the mailbox, it's 9:45PM, and brought back a check for $990.00. Woo Hoo!

Don't you guys really feel in your hearts that you should fork over all your tire rebates to your hard-working Series Director? That would be me.

Flame suit on!!

I'm a happy camper now. How 'bout you?

At $15 bucks a tire I'd say you went through quite a few tires!!!! I know it needs to be divided up between the guys. But they now know that trip to Hawaii is covered.

Money in - good, money out - bad!!!

Eric

Dylan, When I spoke to our guy at TOYO the other day, he said he had received your CC statement via fax, in Angela's name. He said you'd be getting a later check because we didn't want to hold up the other check.

I'll mention it this morning when I call about tire supply.

Just call Chapman and talk to Brian. Ask about shaving if you'd like.

$128 per tire plus $8 each shipping to the left coast.

Cash is good for me too. What time are you guys going to be at Rev It Up? I am in group six and run at 8:40 to 11:40 (or something like that).