Question for thos with Sparco X-lite 300

Sterling Doc

I just bought a left-over X-lite 300, and upon getting it home, found a bunch of thread pulls/loops in the soft knit areas. I'm not sure if it was just abused a bit by many people trying it on, or if it's just not durable. How are those stretch areas holding up for you guys? If it's a problem area, I'll return the suit... Thanks!

Are the pulls in the lining or shell? I know that when I was selling the X-Lite suit at Racer Wholesale, we had to tell customers to wear socks when trying on the suit because the lining would develop pulls if something snagged it. I know things can snag the shell developing those little pulls also. A good drycleaner might be able to repair those.

Howard

The snags are on the outside- in the collar, and torso "stretch" areas predominantly. I just need to know if this was was an isolated issue that should not cause problems long-term with proper care, or if it's a durability problem.

I look into repairing them if I keep, thanks or the dry cleaner suggestion.