POC Racers Clinic

David J Marguglio

Okay, Eric. Who was it that I needed to contact about signing up for the racers clinic in April? Was it Chris Burns? If so, do you have a number?

Thanks.

Chris has resigned from the position. So, I'm not sure who to contact now? I'll ask the question and get back to you guys.

Dylan.

Please contact Laurie Taylor at 949-360-6475 or email at [email protected]. She will need your contact info, name, phone and email plus your driving history. The POC will allow you to enter with a NASA lic. All it takes is 1 Clinic and your in. Come join the POC and add some dates/venues to your racing schedule.

Eric

Each application is determined on it's own merits. Prior experience is taken into consideration. But certainly a BIG deciding factor is attitude. Come in all macho and you will be DENIED! Come in a have a good attitude and feel the POC love, then you will be granted the right to participate. Act accordingly and DON'T get into any paint rubbing in the clinic and you will be granted a license. It's hard work up front, but benefits on the other end. I think more participants at more events will attract more drivers for ALL clubs. I already know a couple POC members who are joining NASA to come race and vice versa.

Enjoy.

Dylan.

Edited by Guest

for the info. I called today (left message rather). I am definately doing the April Clinic; any other takers?