Harness Bar?

mcmmotorsports

That's because racing harnesses should be attached to the roll bar.

he's building a cage for HC, he's looking for guidance on the construction of the harness guide bar I'm guessing.

he's building a cage for HC, he's looking for guidance on the construction of the harness guide bar I'm guessing.

Nope, cage wont be done for VIR, was going to put in one of those bolt in harness bars to get me by.

Nope, cage wont be done for VIR, was going to put in one of those bolt in harness bars to get me by.

oh, ha. In that case just use the stock belts. So you aren't doing comp school, that sucks.

oh, ha. In that case just use the stock belts. So you aren't doing comp school, that sucks.

See, thats the thing..during the early stages of prepping for comp school, I chucked the stock belts. doh.gif

I figured, why not mount the seat up and harness for this HPDE anyways.

Since I started this thread, plans shave slightly changed. I think I will arrive with the Roll bar installed, just not the full cage. No need for a harness bar after all.

Also, it looks like Comp School at The Rock in April. That is, if they are having one.

See, thats the thing..during the early stages of prepping for comp school, I chucked the stock belts. doh.gif

I figured, why not mount the seat up and harness for this HPDE anyways.

Since I started this thread, plans shave slightly changed. I think I will arrive with the Roll bar installed, just not the full cage. No need for a harness bar after all.

Also, it looks like Comp School at The Rock in April. That is, if they are having one.

Good idea, that was going to be my next suggestion was to just get the back 1/2 done, you'll be fine running it like that.

There has been a delay in the completion of the HC car cause I was very close to securing a Mustang for CMC competition until the deal fell through. You know where my heart lies Chad.

There has been a delay in the completion of the HC car cause I was very close to securing a Mustang for CMC competition until the deal fell through. You know where my heart lies Chad.

oh I know, you'll get bored going slow soon enough.

(that's a joke all you HC people, calm down )

oh I know, you'll get bored going slow soon enough.

(that's a joke all you HC people, calm down )

Actually, through the corners I bet it could easily hang with any CMC car out there, on the straights......CMC=burnout.gif