Unable to buy membership

Loser

When I first tried to purchase a membership, I accidentally selected my credit card type as "Visa" instead of "Mastercard". As a result the transaction failed. However, now I am unable to correct the mistake and submit the form. I keep the following error.

"A duplicate transaction has been submitted."

I have being trying for several days with no success.

HELP!!

-Charith.

The credit card gateway has duplicate transaction prevention so people don't get double charged if they click th submit button twice.

Try your transaction again tomorrow and it should be fine. If it still doesn't work, send an email to the webmaster and they can help you out.

I tried again today and it initially failed with a "This transaction has been declined". I have no idea why this may be happenning. I double checked all the credit card details and they are correct. A second attempt was met with a "Duplicate Transaction" error as expected. Do you know the email address of a/the webmaster?

Thanks,

Charith.

I tried again today and it initially failed with a "This transaction has been declined". I have no idea why this may be happenning. I double checked all the credit card details and they are correct. A second attempt was met with a "Duplicate Transaction" error as expected. Do you know the email address of a/the webmaster?

[email protected]

Declined means something is wrong with your card- I'd try your card company first.