FS:2 sets-15x7.5 Rota Slipstreams-FLAT BLACK or Gun Metal

jmeris

i wish these were 5*100!!!

How much do they weigh?

Rota claims about 11.8 lbs. for a 15x6.5. This weight is an estimate becasue the variation in offset can effect the weight. (From my experience, less offset means slight increase in weight.) In any event, I do not recall ever seeing a 15zx7.5 inch size (although it is possible that they made a special run).

If you want 5x100, they are available... as least as of this date. Check the Rota (USA) inventory: http://www.rotawheel.com/AVAILABILITY.htm

They will usually list the width variations as 1565, 1570, 1680, 1775 etc.; followed by the offset (all positive numbers); the bolt pattern; and the center bore.

In the 15" sizes they currently have FB (flat black), GM (gun metal), and RGM (royal gun metal, or GM with a polished lip). The 57.1mm center bore is perfect for a Neon or Fiero. And the good news, the new price is probably around $400 - $500; not too much more than the wheels being offered here.