Roll Call: Mid-Ohio April 21-22, 2007

Jaymz

Hello,

I want to start a thread on Mid-Ohio April races.

If you are coming please specify what class (ST1 or ST2) that you will be in. Also specify car number & color.

ST2 James Forbis 52 03' Corvette Z06 Blue

You know I'll be there. I already have cabin fever. James I thought I might have a chance in ST2 but I guess you'll beat up on me again in 2007. See you at the banquet.

Rudy R Orawiec

ST2

91 Yellow C4 Corvette

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe we'll come, its still in the air whether we go or go to Iowa with midwest. My dad maybe running a new MazdaSpeed3 with a bunch of factory installed MazdaSpeed goodies.

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking about coming up.....

anybody register for ST1?????

David P. >>>what car are you running in ST2?? cerainly not your viper!

Also...I can't get the schedlue to come up. When does ST1 race??

Robert, I am not a rich person...I only have one race car. Yes, I am racing my Viper in ST2. The HP/lbs ratio works in ST2 fairly well.

Bob, ST will run with the Big Bore race group. So we will be on track with AI/AIX/CMC/FFR Etc.

I know of another ST1 car that will be there, there will probably be a couple more. Go ahead and sign up as this will put you on the list and I will send out the drivers list right before the event.

• 3 weeks later...

The snow was last week Bob.. We will be ok. Even if it does snow I KNOW that Midohio has snow plows!!

Hey I want a 70 degree day with wind at my back all Day..

Looks like there will be at least 3 in ST1 and maybe 7-8 in ST2. Hopefully more!!

James,

Has the entry list been updated? Right now I see 4 ST2 and 2 ST1 cars. Also, has the schedule been posted yet?

Thank you.

It should be updated sometime this week.

The updates that I know are:

Bob Mayer, Shane Benson, Danny Popp - ST1

James Forbis, David Pintaric, Rudy Orawick, Tony Buffamnte, Peter LaRose - ST2

Well, I stand corrected...5 and 3 each...

It will be fun, that's for sure. Nice to run with some new faces. Bob Mayer, you and I haven't been on the same track for quite some time. James, it was August 2004 last time for you & I.

Boys, I was signed up but had to drop out. Man, I wanted to attend this event, if for no other reason than to watch Danny set the track on fire.

I'm going to try to make the August event as a tune up for the Nationals.

Y'all be safe and have fun!

Yeah ...this should be a fun event!! I've never raced against Danny...but everything I read says he is scary fast!!! I hope I can give him some competition

David...the lasttime we raced was at the 2005 SCCA runoffs at MO...looking forward to getting out there again w/you.

Jody...how come you are not coming??? Didn't you fix the problem from VIR?? I thought it was something simple like cutting out the cats.

David.. it will be a blast. I have been wanting to get in the racecar this year since I made the trip to Florida in January without the car.

We need to recruit a few more guys to come and race. I was hoping for a field of at least 10 ST2 cars and 5 ST1 cars.

Since most of the guys that will be running in OH/IN region are watching this. What can I do to help get more cars out to race with us? I talked to the TCC guys and they didn't like the idea of getting dyno sheets? Most of the T1 guys don't car about NASA. Who knows. I would just like to see this series grow.

I wonder if they are going to be checking Dyno-Sheets at Mid-O for ST?

This should be a one of the bigger events. I would think this should be important starting marker for the season. It will dictate who is really in ST-1 and ST-2. Not all engines are created equal...

Good Man! I am seriously planning on attending the July Race. I have to be in Wizconsin the following week, so thing maybe coming together.

I really would like to be there next weekend, but that is a seriously long tow.