Sold! Nitto NT01 245/45/17

tomfree

(4) Nitto NT01 Roadrace R-compound tires used for 5 track days on an RX-8. Very evenly worn, excellent conditon, tons of life left. When tires were not on the car, they were stored in my garage, double-bagged in industrial garbage can liners. I purchased these from DiscountTireDirect in April of 05, so they are still pretty fresh. The tires have about 4/32nds tread depth remaining - they're molded at 6/32nds, so I've barely broken them in. The tires are currently mounted on a set of 17x9 HotWheels Sixty Eight's that I'm selling in my other ad. If you want the tires and wheels together, we can definitely work out a package deal. I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD (DC area), and local pickup would be great, but I'm also happy to ship FedEx ground.

Here are pics of the tires. Warning 56K users, these are large pics (1200x1600.)

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3

Pic #4

Please feel free to check out the NT01 on DTD's website. They're selling for about $174/tire new.

Please feel free to PM me or email me at tomfreeman at mindspring dot com