Ken and I built a roll cage this weekend...

DriverGT5

Correct you are. If you look at the CCR 15.14 you'll see that any hose carring a fluid other than cold water must be SS if it is run inside the cockpit. The only exception I can think of is the fuel cell vent line, which isn't allowed inside the cockpit at all. The way I figure the hoses are safer inside the car than underneath it.

It was at Lowes for the US Drift event a few years ago with the old setup. Maybe you saw it then? I would have been the car that slid into a wall in the second turn...

The place was called Ryerson Steel in Norcross Ga. I paid about $3.60 a foot, maybe a little less. Well worth the drive considering the only place near me in Clemson was over $4.80 a foot. I have heard there's a pretty good place in Charlotte called Stock Car Steel (I think) that has a great selection.

The place was called Ryerson Steel in Norcross Ga. I paid about $3.60 a foot, maybe a little less. Well worth the drive considering the only place near me in Clemson was over $4.80 a foot. I have heard there's a pretty good place in Charlotte called Stock Car Steel (I think) that has a great selection.

There are a few Ryerson locations in Norcross, do you happen to know the number you called to place the order?

There are a few Ryerson locations in Norcross, do you happen to know the number you called to place the order?

Here's my guess.

770-368-4200