zzzzzzzzz. whu? huh? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bugeater

Hellllloooooooooooooo....ECHO!.............ECHO!!!!................

Is there gonna be a VVC this year? Decided to buy instead of build a car, and wondering if I am going to be the only car in class....

Bugeater.... Are you coming up to MidOhio. I was at Nashville. Started at back of the pack after getting the comp license, started to work my way up through the field and then lost the clutch in 10th lap. I Will be @ MidOhio, I have the Red/Yellow C5. Stop by and say hi. BTW I am in V1 class.

Hey Jaymz!

Selling my street car tomorrow, and turning around and buying one of 3 or 4 available GT-1 Viperdays vehicles...It will be an unlimited car probably, but since these cars have to run near-stock level motors it might be a V2...depending on weight...

When is the MidOhio date?

How many VVC cars will run in the midwest this season?

There should be at least 3 cars at Mid Ohio, with more being built/qualifying for race licenses. I would say that by the end of the year there should be about 6 at each of the event.

LM

• 1 month later...

I hope so...cuz I have a car now...

Summit Point got cancelled. I am aiming for my first event at VIR northcourse. (June?) I'm gonna try out the car this next weekend in SCCA. ITE class. Weeeeeee!