Track Records

Slowwrx

If you are asking about the Southeast I will be updating everything this weekend.

I can't do much during the week with a 8 month old and a 3 year old.

Hell it's a mriacle my wife let's me race on weekends.

I'll have the TT records for the subsequent events with me this year in T&S Chris, I can let you know if any fall

If they fall on Saturday we can try and get Jim to recognize them for that too.... maybe?

If you are asking about the Southeast I will be updating everything this weekend.

I can't do much during the week with a 8 month old and a 3 year old.

Hell it's a mriacle my wife let's me race on weekends.

No worries, I understand the time crunch. Like I said no rush I was just making sure I didn't have to send anything to anyone.

Matt

Silly question, but how are they handling track records with all the class chages this year, ie records held in some classes are from cars that are illegal in the same class this year.

I know it would be a nightmare to keep track of but I was wondering if it was ever addressed.

• National Staff

Although some of the cars from previous years will not be legal in '07, there will be other cars that will be legal that will be faster than in the past due to the increased number of no-points mods. I think that the net effect will be that the classes will be faster than in the past.

Chris, did you ever get the reports from the track on spins and 4-offs? I know that there were quite a few on both Sat and Sun and the time sheets never once showed a DQ?

All results are posted and up on the website.

Due to poor communication (my fault) with T&S they never tagged cars that spun as DQ's.

What this meant is a inability to DQ anyone's time over the weekend.

By next event we will have our act together (already working it) so this shouldn't happen again.

All results are posted and up on the website.

Due to poor communication (my fault) with T&S they never tagged cars that spun as DQ's.

What this meant is a inability to DQ anyone's time over the weekend.

By next event we will have our act together (already working it) so this shouldn't happen again.

Just to clarify, Chris, myself, the rest of T&S & Race Control will all very likely be sitting down before the next event to clarify and setup the communication lines we'll need to enforce this rule. We'll also likely be talking with the corner workers to make sure that they call in all 4-offs & spins in DE4/TT.

In the past, control has not passed on the information about offs, spins, etc so T&S has been unaware of that to DQ anyone.