POC at Willow April 24-25--Racer's Clinic. Who's going?

Tim Comeau

This should be our first cross over racing event. It's our chance to show the POC some numbers. It's a great opportunity to help grow this class quicker, which has been the goal all along. There will be many new racers at this event and I'd like them to see what our class is about. Also, AUTOSPORT of Oxnard is offering cash for podium finishes($500.00 for first) in the POC Championship for our class.

The following weekend is a NASA event at Willow. That's our chance to bring the new POC'ers to a NASA event, and a chance for you to earn some TOYO TIRES bucks, plus some door prizes from SSF. We all know Willow Springs pretty well. Many drivers have come up to speed now. It should be a blast!!

Don't forget to support those businesses that are supporting our class.

TOYO TIRES

SSF IMPORTED AUTO PARTS

AUTOBAHN PARTS.COM

PARAGON PRODUCTS

COMEAU RACING ENTERPRISES

Thanks drivers!

Ok. So these drivers are going:

Comeau

Scott

Wilberding

Marguglio

Sorensen

Puddester

WHO ELSE?

Grow, Yousko, Benbow, Foley, Wright, Rickard, Schilling, Bernheim, Steele, Reitman, Anselmo?

Those NOT going: Rea, Spargo,

I'll invite the NASA PHX Group over again to get their POC racing license too.

Edited by Guest

I too am planning to be there. Anything new we should know about for POC tech inspection? This theme is familiar.

You need a cut off switch, otherwise I think much the same.

I too plan on being there, if I can get running some time in the next few years!!! Oh man, cars and mechanics.

Ok. So it's:

Comeau

Scott

Wilberding

Marguglio

Sorensen

Puddester

WHO ELSE?

Grow, Benbow, Foley, Wright, Rickard, Schilling, Bernheim, Steele, Reitman, Anselmo?

Those NOT going: Rea, Spargo,

I'll invite the NASA PHX Group over again to get their POC racing license too.

Edited by Guest

Extremely unlikely that I'll be there, POC or the May NASA. My next event is likely to be the June NASA event at Buttonwillow.

I think Grow is making an effort to attend? Peddester said on the weekend he would be running both cars.

We might get our 8 after all? Giddy Up!

P.Dilly.

We may also be able to tap into the resources of Rick White for the Friday test and tune. Those interested email me as we need at least 5 guys to get Rick to commit. His knowledge of car setup and driving would be a valuable asset. Plus it can dismiss the querey of how fast RW really is in our cars!!

Also email me if you need entry forms as I can email them to you.

At your service,

Eric

I'll likely show up at the first POC Streets of Willow event, the following weekend. I've made a cool arrangement to rent a bay with a lift, for 10 days, so I can do as much of the work as I can, then let my mechanic do what I'm not familiar with yet. Considering that my car hasn't been running for a long time, I want to prepare myself for a fair amount of sorting, hopefully little things, out.

There's always a chance, but it's very slim.

s

FYI guys......

============================

Wooohooo....The next racer's clinic is a couple of weeks away! If you're planning on attending, please call Laurie Taylor and let her know. We need a minimum of 15 people to run (and a maximum of 30 people) so don't delay...get on it today. That means you too, Spec 944 groupies!!

Thank you for reading my public service announcement.

Jackie

I'm sorry Eric. I sit on a computer all day, well a lot of the day anyway. So I'm just "always there". Sorry mate, I knew you were good for it too.

Is this the 4 Eric? Or is there more?

1) Wilberding

2) Grow

3) Marguglio

4) Ray

Did you see if these guys pass the clinic and qualify for the Cup race and that then totals 8 spec cars, the POC will grant the class?

Dylan.