C4 Corvette mods needed to compete w/C5

FORDS'R'US

Are there C4 drivers out there that can woop on C5 Z06?? Tell me what I can do to my car to do the same. Would like to stay in TTA , but I really just want to go fast. THANKS

What kind of C4 do you have ????? It would be best to start with a late-model LT4 car. There was an L98 powered TT car last year that ran a 1:41 at Mid-Ohio last year as a TTC car I believe.

I haven't looked at C4's yet with the points assessments per mods. I'll have to do some studying.

I think they are 40 points different stock to stock...You can do alot with 40 points. Problem may be the cap on TTA>cars at 8.7:1 pwr/wt before you get bumped all the way to TTU....

Are there C4 drivers out there that can woop on C5 Z06?? Tell me what I can do to my car to do the same. Would like to stay in TTA , but I really just want to go fast. THANKS

Since you asked about "drivers"....yes, I'm sure if Raftracer was driving my C4 he could "woop" some C5Z's.

I had the C4 TTC car that Danny was talking about. The rule changes have bumped me to A w/ plenty of points to spare. I'm guessing that I'll be close enough to sniff some C5Z exhaust for a few laps but not quite woop anybody. Bang for the buck the C4 is hard to beat though. Shoot me an Email if you have any questions. I love seeing these "vintage" cars running fast. [email protected]

Take care,

Matt C.

It's mostly about the driver, but I can tell you my C4 has been removed from duty and I will be driving my Z06....see you in TTA

I'm the guy from M.O. with the STOCK white LT4 that will be in A by 8 pts. in '07 with the same setup ( stock with bars and Hoosiers ) as I had in B in '06.

I'm removing the bars and switching to kumho Victo's to stay in B.

No way on earth will a STOCK LT4 run with a C5 Z06 on Hoosiers with 2 points to spare.

I'm " REALLY " looking forward to '07

Robert Dudek

NASA Midwest