Ground Control coilover sleeves best option?

spdracer22

I'm thinking about getting a set of ground control coilover sleeves for my Civic, but I want to make sure there isn't something better out there. Some people seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread, and others say they've had a lot of problems, mostly galling threads and siezures. So, I'm just wondering if anyone has used these and what they think of them, or if there's a company that makes a better solution.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been using GC coil-over sleeves on the front of my 911 GTS4 car for about 3 years now, 15+ events every year. I have had ZERO issues with the kit. The components are quality.

I can't imagine why anyone would worry about galling on the threads, you're not adjusting the threads under any load at all. I don't know if they're the greatest thing ever though. The kits for my Bilstein shocks use 2.5" springs in the front reducing the amount of tire I can run up there... But that;s specific to my car.