Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I will be attending license school later in the year. I will need a log book for my car. How should I go about getting one and what needs to be in it? I will be attending some more HPDE days before then, so can I get one at one of these events?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you sign up for comp school you'll get a racers book that will track the races you've done, in order to get your license. When you bring your race car for it's annual inspection, (probably when you do comp school), you'll get a log book for the car. I don't know of a reason you couldn't get the car annualed sooner, but it's just as easy to do it when you take comp school. You'll get everything you need.


BTW, don't forget the comp school form, the medical form, and the fee's. I would have for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...