Paging Eric, IN/OH AI director

D Algozine

Eric,

We met at Mid-Ohio this past week, Dave Algozine- #29 Orange Mustang. The only CMC guy. First of all, sorry I didn't make it to the cook out on Sat.. I was helping my friend make some minor repairs. I look forward to meeting everyone at Putnam. Thanks for the invite.

Could you email me the results of my weigh in after the race?

Again pleasure to meet you and look forward to this season.

Thanks

Dave

email - [email protected]

I hope to attend Putnam as well, never raced there but heard it is a very nice track and facility. Hope all is well with you.

E Fisher #12

AI Mid West

Elliot,

What happened to you Sunday? I was looking forward to letting Brian bet you!!

Thank goodness the track dried before the race started!

See everyone at Putman!

I bailed out on the race expecting rain and snow... looks like I was wrong. Art was my tow and he feared if we had the weather that was predicted he would be in trouble trying to get home. I enjoyed our battle at the end, it was a classic Wilson/Fisher battle. Some of those boys got fast over the winter...great competition. Thanks for the parade lap at 40 mph while the pace car was out !!! We got screwed there...!!!

E Fisher #12

AI Mid West

Tell me about it! So much for waiting for the field to bunch up again. It's pretty scary when the pace car is going faster than you are!!

It's time to drop the hammer!

" Im gonna draft Wilson and make him pull me around the track......or wait.... Im gonna draft the PACE CAR and make HIM pull me around the track...." Uh.... now Cole........

That was a pretty poor display by race control. I kept waiting for us to approach the rest of the field but it never came !!! Our car really was a handfull towards the end of the race, you gathered it up though at the end and deserved that spot in front of me. I guess you owed me that one from Gingerman last year !!

E Fisher #12

AI Mid West