Results from THill March 10-11 posted

MarkC

Wow, look at all those TT competitors. I hope our region gets that big someday. There's some nasty cars in lower classes making the TTS/U/R cars look bad, too.

Do you guys get your own run group or are you combined with HDPE 4? Congrats on getting out there. We have to wait another month here in the Midwest for our first (NASA) event.

Wow, look at all those TT competitors. I hope our region gets that big someday. There's some nasty cars in lower classes making the TTS/U/R cars look bad, too.

I take offense to your second comment : )

-M

Do you guys get your own run group or are you combined with HDPE 4?

We have our own run group thanks to John Anderson, last years NorCal TT director and Jerry Kunzman.

We do have some very fast drivers and cars out there. The competition for season championship should be a great one in all classes this year.

Ok.

Ok.

Just playing around. You are right.

-M

Do you guys get your own run group or are you combined with HDPE 4?

We have our own run group thanks to John Anderson, last years NorCal TT director and Jerry Kunzman.

We do have some very fast drivers and cars out there. The competition for season championship should be a great one in all classes this year.

Hey Mark, don't forget about Albert! : )

You and Kevin are doing a great job!

-M

Hey Mark, don't forget about Albert! : )

You are absolutely right Michael. How could I forget all the help Albert was in getting us our own run group. Thanks.

NorCal getting a separate group is a huge step in the right direction. On top of that, we also grid up by laptime in the pregrid, then drive slowly on the first lap till about halfway point. Also cars late to the grid are kept off track for 2 laps. An added bonus of being pregridded by time is that your nearest competitor is most likely close to you

These things are huge when it comes to getting clear track. That and the fact that the TT group is probably the most sane group at the event. Everyone knows its about getting a fast lap and there is just very little obnoxious behavior in this group.

Thanks for making it a great group guys. Look forward to the rest of the season.

cheers,

-heeltoer

TTB #42 Sponsored by GST Motorsports

NASA Instructor

I too appreciate everything Kevin, Mark and Albert have done to create the quality situation we have in norcal. We all do a good job of watching out for each other out there as well. I would like to ask that we are all extra dilligent about moving over for another car that is faster, even if they are grided behind us. "Slightly Faster" can be as much as one second a lap if you are being held up. a faster car/driver might actually be gridded behind you at times due to problems witht he car, etc...in a previous session. I've been guily of not moving over as quickly as I should as well. Just an FYI...having fun, and looking forward to seeing everyone in April.

Percy