WTB: suspension and body parts (924s)

chris_venturini

Though i had a blast racing last weekend i did so on stock suspension. My addiction to the sport mandates that i upgrade but my wallet differs. buying new from our normal providers would mean that i could have x and x, but not x, or x but not x and x, etc. car is an 88 924s

Does anyone have any aftermarket 944 suspension parts for sale?

im looking for

koni yellows: front and rear

coilover fronts, or 250lb springs might do

rear torsion bar- 27-30mm

30mm front sway

rear sway

front strut bar- if someone has a really good price on one, with all my previous cars i was used to spending 20 bucks on this part, i dont know why they are so expensive for these cars

I am also looking for 924 front fenders, a 944/924 hood, and the driver side headlight cover. these are harder to find than i thought. I would prefer white but not required.

thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I have 250 front springs in 10" (Race, so you'll need ride height kit from Paragon) and another set stock length (Welt progressives), which should use just the stock upper and lower spring perches. Perf Products says they lower the car by 1.5 inches. They were installed, but never used. $130 new, yours for $100.

I have a brand new Welt strut brace. $250 new, yours for $200.

I also have an older San Diego Motorsports strut brace that will fit cars with the short brake fluid reservoir. $50.

I have 6 hoods but wouldn't recommend having one shipped.

If you or anyone else is interested, email me directly at timcomeau at cox dot net.

Keep building these great cars up there!

Chris,

Any interest? Cuz there's a local brand new guy here who wants this stuff if you don't.....

I also have a I/O roll cage/roll bar video camera mount. Race modified for quicker repositioning! $75.

if he wants it then go ahead and sell it to him, im kinda stuck on what i want to do with my car and how i want to set it up. doing research and working the budget.

thanks anyways tim,

im still considering that 50$ strut brace, but i think i have the larger MC