Points & Track Records updated after Buttonwillow Event

944-Spec#94

I have update the listing for points in my website after the Buttonwillow events

I have awared points for the two sprint races and not the Enduro.

So Right now Track Record Timmy is out front

The top 3...

Tim C = 390

Dennis P = 265

Tom Spargo = 238

Timmy also seems to be earning his track record moniker by setting track records at the two new Buttonwillow track conifgs and directions used. That makes Tim's Count of 6 track records. Or every So-Cal track configuration 944-spec has run! Talk about ego boost!

All but remeber track records are only official in NASA Race in a Spec legal car. POC/PCA and even NASA pratice and qualfying don't count.

I know some guys out there can lower some of those records if given the proper chance.

I deicided to allow Tim's Endro time as an official track record as it was set in NASA race. Only questionalble point was that he was in E2 an Endro class not 944-spec. Therefore COULD had made some changes to the car.

Let me know if we want to be strict and say track records only count during NASA races where the 944-spec class is offered and the car complies to class rules.

Oh in Az our 6 track records are held by 5 different drivers and none of them are by Tim!

Edited by Guest

Ha ha! I hate to admit, but this is a testiment to the cars, Timmy did nothing different to the car for the enduro. New set of scrubbed tires, that's about it? Probably he slowed it down a bit? You know, you could argue that allowing the enduro, allows the car and driver to get into cooler engine running temps that other drivers don't get s chance to run if they never do an enduro? I don't care either way as I intend to set a new bench mark, I'm tired of Timmy's big noting. That's why I had to beat him at Mazda Rev it Up!

P.Dilly.

Not to be bragging , but I now hold 6, not 5, track records.

COMEAU RACING ENTERPRISES

(a tiny little division of Comeau Enterprises)

Well, Tom........I haven't seen a silver car in my mirrors much...........I think the longest time you've been in my mirrors was when we were sitting in pre-grid.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Actually, Jeff's is sapphire, a silvery-blue. I thought the Aussie-mobile was some shade of gray. Stone?

In any case, I'm not worried about any of you.....................

You guys are still being timed with a sundial.