SIMPSON Voyager Helmet, Sz Med (6 7/8) NEW for $265!!!

dcynkin

NEW SIMPSON VOYAGER HELMET FOR SALE!

This is perfect NEW, tried on 1x, boxed and stored since in temperature controlled storage.

The Voyager features bold, sleek styling with a sweeping shield that allows for exceptional all-around vision.

•Wide.125 clear Lexan shield for exceptional peripheral vision.

•Air ram ducts in chin provide air circulation

•Lightweight, high-gloss aerodynamic shell

•Excusive impact absorbing one-piece EPS liner

•Adjustable tear off posts

•Made in USA

NOTE: This is not the nylon-liner (M-2000 rating), this is the NOMEX fire-proof liner, SA 2000 rating, approved for ALL current wheel-to-wheel amateur and professional racing.

Cost $350, sell for $265.

6 7/8 helmet size = to approx 21.5 inch head (in standard hat size charts, this is called a Medium).

Buyer pays shipping. Email me your name, shipping address, phone number and I'll get a ship quote via UPS and email it to you to add to the total price.

Choose your shipping option from the quote provided, total the amount, send USPS (US Post Office) Money Order, and the product will ship upon receipt. When the product ships, I'll email you tracking info as a follow-up.

PayPal will be accepted only if it's funded from a bank account, not a credit card. I don't use the PayPal premier account that accepts credit cards because I'm not a high-volume seller and it charges extra fees for credit card processing. Thank you.

Call (858) 395-3490 or email address below.