Results, New Track Records, and Standings all updated for SE

Red Tornado

I'm going to be down there in June I think with the Georgai Regional Mustang Club. If you guys need help filling youre event let me know I've always got buddies that are game to go to the track.

Matt

+1 - let me know if they need instructors for either event, I'm all over it!

I'm going to be down there in June I think with the Georgai Regional Mustang Club. If you guys need help filling youre event let me know I've always got buddies that are game to go to the track.

Matt

I think our event is full, at least that's what the person over it has told us. He saved a few spots for me and some folks from our website. We are planning on hosting one sometime though.

Matt

+1 - let me know if they need instructors for either event, I'm all over it!

Audi Club need instructors for 21st 22nd at Road Atlanta drop me an email if you want to instruct and Ill put you in touch with the right people.

Matt

• 1 month later...

Matt

Turns out that I will be at this event as well, see you there.