BMW E36 track tire and gear trailer complete set up for sale

dbbmwm3

I have a De'lan trailer hitch, ball, tongue, electrical wiring harness for trailer lights and Master Lock keyed hitch and trailer locks. I also have a 4x6' utility trailer that's set up to transport five (245/40R17) tires with two big (permanently mounted to the trailer) plastic boxes to put all my gear and there's room for three 5 gallon fuel jugs and a smaller cooler. I installed big eye bolts on the two storage boxes and that allows me to either bring along two more tires or a canopy (held down by elastic cords or rope).

I'm currently using this set up on my '99 E36 M3 and it works great - I've towed as far as Raleigh to Roebling and Road Atlanta w/o a hitch (no pun intended).

Before I ran this set up I used to load and unload my car with all my gear, tires, etc. and it was a major time waster and PITA. Now, I keep the 4x6 trailer loaded and when it's time to go to the track, I simply hook it up to the car and go.

I'm debating making the switch to a dedicated tow vehicle/trailer set up and thinking about selling what I have.

I spent considerably more than this and a lot of my time to get everything to where it was perfect, but I'd ask $500 firm for everything with local pick up ONLY. I have an event at VIR on 4/23-24 and the entire set up could be made available right afterwards.

I DO NOT have pictures, but if there's serious interest from local buyers, I'd be happy to snap some this weekend.

If local (Raleigh) folks are interested, please PM or email me ([email protected]).