Championship Video- Shipping Soon!

Ryan F.

• Members

I am pleased to announce that the National Championship video is complete and will ship at the end of next week. We will be sending the video to everyone that participated in this event and he hope you will enjoy the memories. The video was a tremendous amount of work since we did the project in house and I apologize for the delay. It is hard to imagine that it takes this long to compile 30 hours of footage from 4 cameras down to 1 hour show but it was a much bigger task than I estimated and I want to thank everyone for their patience. You should have them in your hands very shortly.

Kind Regards,

It took me weeks to put together a 10 minute video, and the production was just fair in my opinion, so I can imagine what kind of effort it must have taken.

Thanks for the update Ryan... I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say I'm very excited and looking forward to watching it!

I received my copy with my license renewal. Very nice job. It was pretty cool to watch. Definately got me excited about this year. Eric and Mark were great hosts. I had no idea that was going on during the weekend. The stories were great to hear, the race footage was awesome, and the music was very cool. Excellent.

Just got the video last nite - and great job! Thank you so much for including a short segment on us humble TT drivers.

- Mark

I got mine last night. Good stuff.

Any chance to get it redone? I noticed my car and name weren't on the roster yet the video clearly shows my car sitting in the keyhole with a blown motor all the race long.

I'm kidding about getting it redone.

• Members

Folks,

If you would like additional copies or did not attend the event and would like a DVD, please send a check for $10.00 and include you shipping address to the National Office at P.O. Box 21555 Richmond, CA 94820 and a copy will be sent to you.

Thanks,

Any chance to get it redone? I noticed my car and name weren't on the roster yet the video clearly shows my car sitting in the keyhole with a blown motor all the race long.

Well at least you weren't alone the entire time, looks like the keyhole collected a couple of AI cars

Fun to watch, great production job guys! Thanks!

Well at least you weren't alone the entire time, looks like the keyhole collected a couple of AI cars

Fun to watch, great production job guys! Thanks!

Yep me and David had good times watching everyone else get squirrely a few feet from our cars. I did spend some quality time with the corner workers which made me re-appreciate the work they do.

I can't say that for the flatbed truck driver who let go of the chain of my car when it was still in the air dropped the front end on my trailer. It bent my trailer pretty bad and mangled the whole front end.

Wow, the Miata race video is really good stuff.

Photography, editing, music.

Really nice job ALL.

I can't wait to see the rest.

jb

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i went to buy the dvd from the main site and they are charging me the membership fee, can you buy the dvd without being a member?

thanks

anthony

• Roman V. unpinned this topic