Is anyone going to Rockingham?

DriverGT5

Sprint race on Saturday and Sunday, plus a combines race on Saturday and 60 min Enduro on Sunday.

That's 4 races for ST/SU Anyone going to make it out?

I'm passing. I have a wedding to attend to the following weekend out of town. Not to mention the last time I ran their the track stripped the paint off my car. Time before that I had to have a windshield replaced in another car.

Fun track but the arse's don't clean it.

I have a mega trick up my sleeve. We'll see how the timing works but I may hold off until after Rockingham, or I may just skip Rockingham and save some money for Roebling. Either way, I intend to give you guys a little more heck the next time I see you... Either way, looks like no one is going to Rockingham anyway.

I have a mega trick up my sleeve. We'll see how the timing works but I may hold off until after Rockingham, or I may just skip Rockingham and save some money for Roebling. Either way, I intend to give you guys a little more heck the next time I see you... Either way, looks like no one is going to Rockingham anyway.

Going to reinstall the smoke screen

Actually, I'm still not sure that's fixed. It hasn't done it again, but I still get a little light smoke every now and then. No, I'm going to bring something a little noisier.

Actually, I'm still not sure that's fixed. It hasn't done it again, but I still get a little light smoke every now and then. No, I'm going to bring something a little noisier.

Man, that thing was smoking worse than a bunch of teenagers outside the gym when we were at Road Atlanta. When I got behind you in T3 I was completely blinded. I wish I had had my camera running.

Man, that thing was smoking worse than a bunch of teenagers outside the gym when we were at Road Atlanta. When I got behind you in T3 I was completely blinded. I wish I had had my camera running.

Oh, don't you worry. Eves got a great shot of it from his FFC. I could barely believe the amount of smoke that just poured from the exhaust. Even stranger was the fact that it only happened every 4-8 laps. Hopefully a taller set of valve covers will help keep that from happening again. I'm running out of ideas as to what caused it. All the baffles are in place and the PCV valve was fine. I guess we'll find out at Roebling.

• Members
...Oh, don't you worry. Eves got a great shot of it from his FFC. I could barely believe the amount of smoke that just poured from the exhaust. Even stranger was the fact that it only happened every 4-8 laps. Hopefully a taller set of valve covers will help keep that from happening again. I'm running out of ideas as to what caused it. All the baffles are in place and the PCV valve was fine. I guess we'll find out at Roebling.

The million $ question is will you have enough oil to go 60 mins and still spray for bugs