Results for Cal Speedway, standings, track records posted

Greg G.

Looks like that lowly TTC SRT-4 was good enough to beat TTU/TTR cars on day 1 and was only 1-2 seconds off the class winners in TTS/TTA/TTB. Pretty good for a lightly-modded SRT-4! Had no idea they could outrun TTS STIs and 06 Z06s...

Wow, on day 2, it was even better...would have finished right at the top of TTS.

• Members
It's not a lightly mod SRT-4.

It is? He ran it in the USTCC so I thought it was a bone stock car on street tires??

Hmm.

It's not a lightly mod SRT-4.

It is? He ran it in the USTCC so I thought it was a bone stock car on street tires??

Hmm.

I think he still has his Stereo in it

• Members

Thats why he is fast. The good Dr. Listens to Mozzart while setting track records! It helps me to hear him comming too, I know exactly who is behind me. His stock exhaust is so quiet!

Thats why he is fast. The good Dr. Listens to Mozzart while setting track records! It helps me to hear him comming too, I know exactly who is behind me. His stock exhaust is so quiet!

I normally hear the Squeal of the Street Tires first.

Pretty good for a lightly-modded SRT-4! .

It's not a lightly mod SRT-4. It's a SRT-4 Race car. I think it's better to compare it with the SU/ST/PT Race cars then the TT cars.

http://mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=192499

Oh, I figured if it's in TTC, it has to be barely modded, since my Evo starts in TTB with a star and has about the same weight/whp ratio in stock form.

Pretty good for a lightly-modded SRT-4! Had no idea they could outrun TTS STIs and 06 Z06s...

Those things will surprise a lot of people.....

http://www.nasa-southeast.com/results/20070319/Sunday%20Time%20Trial%20Combined%20Results.html

I'm not surprised by an SRT-4 going fast. I said I'm surprised by a TTC SRT-4 beating TTS/TTU/TTR cars like 06 Z06s and STIs. In the link you provided, your SRT-4 is very fast, but still a little slower than the other TTS cars. I'm talking about you being 3 classes lower and running the same times. THAT'S impressive!

Pretty good for a lightly-modded SRT-4! Had no idea they could outrun TTS STIs and 06 Z06s...

Those things will surprise a lot of people.....

http://www.nasa-southeast.com/results/20070319/Sunday%20Time%20Trial%20Combined%20Results.html

I'm not surprised by an SRT-4 going fast. I said I'm surprised by a TTC SRT-4 beating TTS/TTU/TTR cars like 06 Z06s and STIs. In the link you provided, your SRT-4 is very fast, but still a little slower than the other TTS cars. I'm talking about you being 3 classes lower and running the same times. THAT'S impressive!

But if you compare his times to the SU/ST Race Cars he was more then 10 seconds behind the top 4 cars and was only 3 seconds faster then a fastest PTD car.

It’s so hard to compare a Race Car to TT/Street Car. A race car has such a advantage no matter what Mod Points you have then a Modified Street car. I also don't think some of the Z06 were running that fast. There was even a Focus beating them.

Plus a lot of those TTA and TTB are not fast times for that class. You have PTD, PTE Race cars running just as fast or faster then they did.

It's always better to check the fastest times in each class not the slowest. But the Records seem to be spread out evenly.

http://nasa-tt.com/Socal_Track_Records