18 Foot aluminum car trailer for sale in NJ

mrmustang

2003 Aluminum 18 foot long Cargo pro auto trailer, 3,500lb axles with a manufacturers GVWR of 7,500lbs, dovetail, aluminum 5 foot self storing ramps, swing away trailer jack, electric brakes on both axles, 225/75R15LRD tires on 15X6 spoked rims. Removable drivers side fender, trailer was freshly serviced in November of 2006 and has less than 100 miles on both the new tires and new brakes. Trailer has six (6) tire down loops installed and also has the optional stake bed pockets. Cost new was over $6,000. This is in great shape, I just no longer have any use for it now that I no longer have my cobra, or my race car. Turn key, needs nothing but a new owner. See pictures below, any questions, just let me know.

Edited by Guest

trailer still available?

Someone off the SCCA forum was supposed to send me a deposit check but I have yet to receive it. So yes, unless it shows up in todays mail, it is still available.

Bill

Can you provide measurement between the two fenders (i.e., what is max width car this trailer will accomodate)?

based of deck to base of deck is 80 inches. Figure another inch to the fenders for a max of 81 inches.

Bill S.

PS: All emails and PM's have now been responded to.